Hi there, and welcome to my blog! This is an outlet for my thoughts, randum ideas, strange things... etc. and hey! your comments are much appreciated! :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I have a Reason

     " I have a Reason", He said. " It is in My Plan."

     "Why God?" I cried. " Can You pleas tell me why? I mean, I know you're good and all. I know that You loved him; I know that You have a Reason, but, why? " I buried my face, my thoughts in a tumult.

     Softly, God picked me up; He held me, and wiped away my tears. All was silent, and than, He said, "I have a Reason. It is in My Plan. "

     "But, you already..."

     "Shhh, be still. Have patience."

     I sat, quietly waiting, feeling shamed, yet still, though my lips were silent, my brains was whispering.... Why? why? why?

     Then, He spoke.... "I looked down, and I saw him, your friend. I was speaking to him for a long time... I was working with him. Daughter, every time a prayer was sent to Me, interceding for him, his soul, I spoke to him. I talked to him, and he was listening. Slowly, he began to change. He read My Book, and I spoke. He visited My House, I spoke. He talked to Me, and again I spoke. We talked through song. Dear one, I looked down on him, and I saw that door opening., and quietly, I spoke. I looked down and saw him, a sinner. He had had such a hard life, Satan had bombarded him for so long, and now, he was opening his hearts door. I loved him, and than, that morning, I saw him again. He had struggled enough, and it was time to take him Home. I allowed that accident to happen. No child, it was not mere Time and Chance, and in the minutes after the accident, I spoke to him. I told him I loved him, and that I wanted to help him to the Other Side. Gently, ohhh so gently, I picked him up, and took him to be with Me. It was, My Plan..."

     It grew quiet, and as I sat, a feeling of awe crept over me, and through my tears, I looked up, and embraced my Father.
    

5 comments:

  1. Death is such a mystery at times.. . .but yes, God must have a plan. Losing a close friend is tough- INDEED. Any young person's death is often harder to accept..(than someone elderly) I thought of this young man today and had questions, (If I'm thinking of the right scenario)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it could be... it was my cousin who died a week and haf ago... from here... chet?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. . . that is who I was thinking of. two of my cousins died when they were 18 and 21, you maybe heard about that-

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm i don't know who exactly... u talkin bout tanis and heidi? yeah i heard it.... i was actually with them 5 days before their accident. :'( just so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Tannis & Heidi..that's interesting that you were with them-

    ReplyDelete

What people have to say: