Hi there, and welcome to my blog! This is an outlet for my thoughts, randum ideas, strange things... etc. and hey! your comments are much appreciated! :)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

...Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving people! :) Lately, with Thanksgiving coming up, my mind has wandered, naturally, to thanksgiving. Ok, maybe more of being thankful. Think about it a bit, when your thankful, you're usually happy right? And when your unhappy, usually it's because you're unthankful, right? Right!plus, now get this, since I'm a Christian that gives me a lot more to be thankful about, which in turn, implies that You and I, as a christian should always be happy, right? lol Well, unfortunately it isn't always so, at least when i think about myself, but I can tell you this much, and that's if you look for opportunities to be thankful, (yes , loook for opportunities) you will live a happier life. So, why not make every day Thanksgiving? Ok, so i realize that it is hard to be like that (once again i think of me), and there is, after all, a time for everything, sadness, happiness, laughter, soberness, etc. A lot could be said about thankfulness, but.... :) there's a time to stop too right? One more thing , one of my friends told me that every day, she tries to write down one thing good about the day. I'd like to give it a try...



My Thankful List :)

1. God's plan!!!! (of course =)
2. Rain( theres something about rain thats just so osm!)
3. Wonderful people i can call my family
4. SUMMER
5. Freedom of worship!!!!!
6. My cell phone and all other technologie :)
7. A good job and coworkers that are good friends
8. The gift of music ( just cant imagaine life without singing and music <3 )
9. The color Blue!
10. Friends ( last but definitely not least! couldn't live without you all )
and theres so much more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people have to say: