Hi there, and welcome to my blog! This is an outlet for my thoughts, randum ideas, strange things... etc. and hey! your comments are much appreciated! :)

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

And a Happy New Years!!! :)

Happppy New Years to you! :) A new year is such a happy thing. :) Truly! I mean really! A whole new fresh year that you can fill with AHmazing  new deliciously epic ( I HAD to use it ) memories! Last year was wonderful! No joke. I mean seriously. :) It had to be one of the best years of my life. So many wonderful things that happened! I got to go to Haiti for two weeks. I got to go to Saskatchewan for two weeks! I discovered how insanely amazing my friends actually are, a freaking awesome summer. :) I made so many insanely amazing friends. :) No kidn! And I can truly say that God has been with me this last year. Closer than ever before. I will also say I had the worst month of my life. I mean not to be morbid, but, I did. But in a way it was good for me. Because even though it was the worst time in my life and I did become bitter over things, it was good for me, because it helped me to see later how awesome my God is... because He could have left me in the hole I was in. Because I was bitter at Him. And I did not want to think about Him and yet... He stayed there.
    Sorry... I got off topic kindofish but.... that's that! I'm so stoked bout this next year. :) Because... I know it holds grand times for me. :) Kina scary... I am actually turning 20 this year. And that IS scary. I mean it's the end of one of the biggest most life changing phases of my life, so far. What will happen this next year, is terrifying if I dwell upon it, but really exciting at the same time. :) I can't wait....


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans
to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 I'm so glad it was a wonderful year for you! I hope 2013 is equally as amazing. :) Happy New Year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

What people have to say: