Hi there, and welcome to my blog! This is an outlet for my thoughts, randum ideas, strange things... etc. and hey! your comments are much appreciated! :)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dear Tom...

Nooo it's not what you think.... lol so yesterday my coworker sang me this epic song, lol, and it goes just way to well with my second post. so sing this song to the tune of  "Oh Christmas Tree"

Oh Tom the toad,
Oh Tom the toad,
Why did You hop out on the road?
You did not see the speeding car,
And now your flat upon the tar.

R.I.P dear Tom!!!



kay, cheers!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Heehee:D The next verse goes...
    Oh Tom the toad, Oh Tom the Toad
    Why did you ever cross the road?
    You used to be a friend of mine,
    But now you're just a streak of slime.
    :D

    ReplyDelete

What people have to say: