Hi there, and welcome to my blog! This is an outlet for my thoughts, randum ideas, strange things... etc. and hey! your comments are much appreciated! :)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Impossible things.... random items

Dear bloggies I have missed you! and I have now traveled many places which i never have been before. :) Soooo this is not going to be a longgggggggggg epistle about my trip... perhaps that will come later. I am simply saying hey! I have not forgotten you. Plus i had no internet during my time spent away from home! sad story. My children were the wonderfullest little people, and I loved them so much! :) Oh so sad to see them go! I gonna sign off with a small excerpt from Alice In Wonderland that I happen to love!


"There is no use trying" said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things."

"I dare say you haven't had much pracice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
~Lewis Carrol~





I love that.... believing six impossible things before breakfast!
cheeers!

1 comment:

What people have to say: