Hi there, and welcome to my blog! This is an outlet for my thoughts, randum ideas, strange things... etc. and hey! your comments are much appreciated! :)

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Friends...

Friends just make life worth while! 100%. I just within the last 5 minutes had an overwhelming appreciation for my epic (yes the word fits) friends! Why? Most likely because today I was feeling a wee bit discouraged with life, and thinking negative thoughts ( which I am ashamed of :-[ ), when a few of my friends started texting me, one called, etc. It totally brightened my day, cheered me up, made me stoked about my wonderful life, and left me feeling happy! Yes, I have a wonderful life! I do! When I think of allll the poverty and of all the circumstances that I am not faced with, it makes me thankful. Thankfulness makes me feel positive and happy! No joke! I have amazing, understanding parents, a summer filled with fun things, and friends. Without friends, my life WOULD be dull! So if you are one of my friends, you are greatly loved and appreciated :) And especially if you are one of the friends that brightened my day! :) :) :) :) thanx! :) luvvly peoples you all are! :)


** this was not intended, in fact I had another post all written but this one came to my mind instead! :) till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people have to say: