Hi there, and welcome to my blog! This is an outlet for my thoughts, randum ideas, strange things... etc. and hey! your comments are much appreciated! :)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I am...

{Loving}
...friends!!!!
...my life
...this beautiful spring day
...my awesome God
...sparkles
...trips
...and SO much more :)


{Wishing}
...that I could stretch my year out a littttle longer
...to see my wonderful friends :)
...that they made starbursts and jellybeans totally free of calories hehe


{Listening to}
...the bewtiful spring peepers and birds in trees
...the busy tone on my dad's fone
...the trickling of water


{Reading}
...amazing book called Just Like Jesus by Max Lucado
...The Fellowship of the Ring
...Bible :)


{Pondering}
...the fact that I am tired
...Life in general
...and whether my wishes will come true


{Discovering}
...that Life IS joyful 
...um the phenom of jellybeans
...truths.... like in 1 Peter right now
...just truths anyway


{Smelling}
....just SPRING :)
...really um nothing yay! 


{Believing}
...Jesus
...in my friends
...that Life has a purpose
...in happiness :)






2 comments:

What people have to say: