Hi there, and welcome to my blog! This is an outlet for my thoughts, randum ideas, strange things... etc. and hey! your comments are much appreciated! :)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

... first winter day...

I step outside
into the swirling globe
of snow...
like the loose down
of angels wings
coming from above.
I lift my face, and the 
cold wind,
catches my hair,
and the snow flakes
      k
        i
         s
           s
my cheeks, 
touch my eyelids briefly,
before melting, 
into little snow drops.
All around me, the ground
i stand on is covered
with the feathery flakes
they call
       s
         n
           o
             w
               ...

The sun catches
on icy sparkles, 
like 
fairy dust..
and my eyes catch on
a rainbow glimmer.
magical.
breathtaking.
surreal!


My body tingles,
my feet are bare...
because, it's 
my winter
tradition.
 I breathe.
in.
and.
out. 
because.
it's winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people have to say: